1: Intimissimi bodysuit // 2: Gucci lipstick // 3: Ladurée macarons // 4: Byredo parfum // 5: Christian Louboutin heels // 6: Jules Smith ring
Valentine’s day is quickly approaching! Whether you are spending the day with your best friends or with your special someone, the most important focus should be celebrating love and compassion. I can’t think of a better time than now to share the gift of showing someone that you care. While gifts are not required, I did find a few treats to surprise your valentine!
1: The Little Book of Paris // 2: Byredo – Burning Rose // 3: Chanel – Carmen // 4: Tiffany & Co. – Knot earrings // 5: Sandrine Rose – “Love Me” // 6: Intimissimi – satin lace bodysuit
Let’s just focus on love this Valentine’s Day. Whether it’s with your honey or with your best friends, the main thing is to celebrate love and compassion – especially with the current state of affairs in the US. I can’t think of a better time than now to share the gift of love and showing someone that you care. Here are a few treats to spoil your Valentine!
jacket: Zara (similar here) // tee: I love H81 (similar here) //pants: Armani Exchange // shoes: Zara (similar here) // necklace: Son of a Sailor // shades: Ray-Ban // lip: YSL- Le Rouge
I found this ‘voulez-vous’ tee a couple of years ago and it’s still one of my favorites. I decided to pair it with all-black and a shiny patent loafer, to keep it simple. Have a great Valentine’s Day!
1. Chanel N° 5 – Eau De Parfum Spray, Chanel, $74.00
2. Marzipan Heart, Godiva, Boutique Exclusive
3. Heart Pinky Ring, Sincerely, Jules , $40.00
4. Enamored Nail Glaze – Desire Wine, Marc Jacobs, $18.00
5. Sleeping Mouse Slippers – Marc by Marc Jacobs, Shopbop, $198.00
6. Rosa Mundi Candle, Diptyque, $65.00
7. Glossimer – Sonate, Chanel, $29.50
8. Assorted Valentine’s Day Set, Rifle Paper Co., $18.00