leather jacket: ASOS // turtleneck: Club Monaco // jeans: United Colors of Benetton // sneakers: Vince // earrings: Tiffany & Co. // lip: Dior – Lip Glow
Tomboy chic is a comfortable choice for the middle of a busy week. I like to combine pieces that have structure and clean lines with slouchy boyfriend jeans and slip-on sneakers. It’s an easy way to dress down while looking polished and put together for the office. It’ll be even better when all this snow and glacier-like ice melt away!
jacket: Vince // turtleneck: Club Monaco (similar here) // boots: Prada
Overcast and snowy winter weather always has me dressing in greys and other similar neutrals. Layering a blazer over a turtleneck is warm and keeps you looking good at the office. But seriously, Chicago needs some sunshine! Have a great Monday!
1. YSL ‘Golden Gloss’ Lip Trio, Nordstrom, $60.00
2. Donna Wilson, Egg Cups, About $19 each
3. Abby Angora Glove, Club Monaco, $98.50
4. Mini Fur Shopper, Zara, $99.90
5. 31 Card Case, 3.1 Phillip Lim, $90.00 (on sale)
6. V-Neck Cardigan, J.Crew, $98.00
7. Set of Mini Candles, Diptyque, $84.00
8. Winter and Summer Salt & Pepper Shakers, Fab.com, $19.00
coat: United Colors of Benetton (similar here), turtleneck: Club Monaco (similar here), pants: Zara (similar here), bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs, shoes: Zara, lip: Marc Jacobs
Sometimes it’s nice to take a break from winter’s heavy fabrics and switch to a delicate floral print. Neutrals pair nicely with this muted print, keeping the pants the main focal point. I love the oversized collar on this wool coat – it’s perfect for those (frequent) blustery winter days.